industrial, commercial & House demolition sunshine coast
3D Demolition are your local commercial & house demolition experts on the Sunshine Coast. Our team has over three decades of experience in the demolition industry and are committed to providing the highest levels of safety, efficiency and project management. 3D Demolition can assist with demolition projects of all sizes throughout the Sunshine Coast including:
- House demolition – if it’s time to knock down and rebuild, 3D Demolition can assist with the deconstruction and removal of all types of residential structures across the Sunshine Coast including;
- complete house demolition
- apartment block demolition
- partial house demolition
- swimming pool demolition
- shed demolition
- Commercial & industrial demolition – 3D Demolition can handle even the largest of commercial demolition projects with our well equipped fleet of demolition machinery including:
- Warehouse demolition
- Industrial factory demolition
- Shopping complex demolition
- Multi storey building demolition
Our Managing Directors are actively involved with every demolition project we complete on the Sunshine Coast, personally overseeing the process to ensure it is completed on schedule, on budget and with the highest levels of safety to the public and surrounding properties.
3D Demolition owns a well equipped fleet of heavy demolition machinery, which means we aren’t reliant on 3rd party contractors or machinery hire companies to get the job done. This provides us with the ability to get your demolition project completed as quickly as possible with the right equipment for the job. We’ve been completing demolition projects on ‘the Coast’ since 2010 and are committed to providing the highest levels of quality and safety of demolition work from Caloundra to Noosa and everywhere in between.
Why Choose 3D Demolition
- Competitive Pricing
- Personalised Service From The Company Directors
- Commitment To Safety At All Times
- Environmentally Friendly Work Practices
- 30 Years Experience
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Sunshine Coast Areas We Service
Our demolition services are available throughout all suburbs of the Sunshine Coast – from Caloundra in the south to Noosa in the North and everywhere inbetween.
Demolition Environmental Considerations
We undertake in-depth analysis and planning for every demolition project we complete on the Sunshine Coast to minimise dust emissions, erosion & impact on neighbouring properties. Our team is also committed to the salvage and recycling of materials wherever possible to reduce our impact on the environment. If you’re considering demolishing a structure on your property, but are concerned about the potential impact on surrounding properties – get in touch with us now and we’ll be happy to talk you through our demolition process and devise a plan to minimise any pollution or disruption to your neighbours.
What About Asbestos?
3D Demolition Sunshine Coast are fully licensed to safely remove and dispose of asbestos. Naturally, we take the potential presence of asbestos very seriously in all of our demolition projects and are able to have material tested by an independent lab prior to getting started if you’re unsure.