3D Demolition was appointment by Queensland Health to manage the demolition and remediation of dental health buildings in Aspley, Virginia and Sandgate state schools. These old school buildings were in disrepair and contained Asbestos Containing Material (ACM), creating an ongoing maintenance and security problem for the department and Education Queensland.
Our team provided a comprehensive service to meet the project scope, including:
- Removing internal and external ACM.
- Demolishing and removing buildings off-site.
- Decontaminating the surrounding school grounds.
- Removing and disposing of building materials as asbestos waste.
- Remediating and landscaping the site.
Throughout the project, we employed systematic and stringent work practices to maintain a safe environment in the worksite and surrounds. The completion of this project allowed the school students and community to safely and comfortably use the educational facilities.
|Client Name:||Queensland Health|
|Project Type:||Asbestos Removal|
|Project Start:||1st May 2017|
|Project End:||10th May 2017|